From: kelby carlson
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] OCR software?

That isn't the PDF2TXt being referred to. The program may not be online anymore.

On 1/12/17, Doug Parisian <@eggmann> wrote:
While slightly off topic for this list, I might end the diversion,
respectfully of course, by providing the following link for the Image to
tedxt conversion package. The assumption is that if you want to read print,

you have means of scanning it and then processing the image through the
software.

With all the programming wizzards on this list, perhaps someone can provide

a way for combo printer-scanners to integrate? Just a thought!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cvb52w0wfgwyqm/p2tsetup.exe?dl=1