Re: Electing a new moderator

Thats a good idea, I have noted that the addons release coodenator is getting replaced to.
I think all positions needs to have interest, if someone wants to take it or if a few want to then if its more than 1 we vote.

On 23/03/2016 8:13 p.m., Fanus wrote:
Hello list
Just my few sents: is it not better to ask who is willing to take Joseph’s place instead of doing an election. With nominations a person nominated can feel important although he or she does not really want to do the job while a person who comes forward and offers to act as moderator is really interested and able.
Regards
Fanus

From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 1:23 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Electing a new moderator

I just hope whoever takes Joseph's place will be as good as he was.

On 3/22/2016 4:12 PM, Gene wrote:

Michael Lee was a perfect stranger when he began. If a perfect stranger does a bad job of moderating, there will be plenty of time to leave the list. it is common for moderators to leave lists and be replaced by someone who is a perfect stranger to a lot of most list members.