I hope this helps.
Thanks,
Jeffrey

On Jan 13, 2017, at 12:29 PM, Suptic, Paul <psuptic@...> wrote:

I would like more people to test if they can.  It works and is accessible for me on a Windows 7 machine in FireFox and Chrome with NVDA, on Windows 10 with Chrome and FireFox (Edge of course is not accessible) and on Windows 10 preview with Chrome and Firefox.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 9:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible Internet Speed Test

Testing on the latest version of Firefox, and the latest production version of NVDA using XP, this is an example of a page that doesn't work with JAWS or NVDA.
It gets stuck.  I can close the program without a problem and nothing crashes but speech stops or almost completely does.  Whether the screen-reader stops performing or whether the browser stops or both is something I don't know.  I couldn't use the site with XP Narrator but when I tested with it, I was able to tab around and hear some fields read.

In short, whether this is a problem for the Firefox developers to solve or for NVDA, I don't know.  I'm presenting it here to see if others report the same problem testing on different machines and versions of Windows and in case those who work on NVDA want to experiment..

I haven't tested other sites or pages with up-to-date versions of NVDA and I don't remember which versions of Firefox I tried, but I've found one or two other sites or pages recently that appear to have the same or similar behavior.