and it can be really annoying to the synthetizer.

Regards,

mk.

El 14/01/2017 a las 1:56, Gene escribió:
Also, I am doubtful that the open feature you are describing opens an entire document.  I haven't played with it to any extent but when it has come up when a PDF file was opened, it appeared to display a single page at a time.  I didn't look in any detail at what could be done but it looked to me, as a very quick impression, that it is intended to allow the user to move from page to page and not to open or download an entire document.  Others who have used the utility and know a good deal more than the impression I have of it may correct me if I'm wrong.

From: mk360
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] OCR software?

Hi,

Firefox has a built in PDF reader that is activated if you open PDFs
without other apps, but it doesn't work with some files like protected
ones. If you set in the "open with..." menu firefox as your program to
open PDFs files, these will be opened with Firefox when you press enter
in the file explorer.

I don't know if firefox has an option to convert PDF to txt, but I think
not.

Regards,

mk.