Re: OCR software?

hi gene and mk.
thanks for supporting as always.
mk, also i have this problem which you mentioned too.
it shows one word in line only.
do you know the solution for resolving this?

On 1/14/17, mk360 <mk.seventhson@...> wrote:
True in parts. the PDF is loading when you read, so when you move the
cursor more pages are loaded and the previous pages are available in the
virtual mode... for example if your PDF has 150 pages, when you finish
to read them, the 150 pages are loaded. However, I don't know if pages
are the range that Firefox uses to load or if it depend of an other thing.

Personally, I tried this function and I deactivated it. I don't like
Adobe Reader, but I'm an active user of PDF files and NVDA with the
built in reader doesn't work so good (I speak about NVDA because I've
not tried it with other screen readers). For example, in some files if
your PDF says "it is and example", Adoube reader will read it is an
example, but the firefox function read

"it.

is.

an.

example."

and it can be really annoying to the synthetizer.

Regards,

mk.

El 14/01/2017 a las 1:56, Gene escribió:
Also, I am doubtful that the open feature you are describing opens an
entire document. I haven't played with it to any extent but when it
has come up when a PDF file was opened, it appeared to display a
single page at a time. I didn't look in any detail at what could be
done but it looked to me, as a very quick impression, that it is
intended to allow the user to move from page to page and not to open
or download an entire document. Others who have used the utility and
know a good deal more than the impression I have of it may correct me
if I'm wrong.