From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Thomas Stivers
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 7:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Returning from Sleep or Hybernation #addonrelease #adminnotice #addonrelease #adminnotice #cal-invite #cal-reminder #cal-invite #adminnotice

All,

I have my laptop set up to sleep when I close the lid while plugged in and hibernate when I close the lid on battery. This is working well as far as NVDA coming back when I return from sleep, but I would like a way to get a spoken announcement when the computer is ready to use after waking up.

Before I start trying to put something together with an add-on for NVDA or an autoHotKey script I'd like to know if anyone else has solved this.

Thank you,

Thomas