Re: OCR software?

mk360

The latest version of Firefox supports PDF natively. However, I agree with you.

Regards,

mk.

El 14/01/2017 a las 14:00, Brian Vogel escribió:

nasrin,

           I'm sorry, but I can't help you with what you want to do.  I can see no rational reason to do it, either, but that's your call.

           There are so many PDF reading programs, many of which are accessible, other than Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat that your time would be much better spent finding a native PDF reading application to suit your needs.

            I do not know of a single web browser that does not use a plug-in, even if it's written "in house," to open PDF files within the browser.  Web browsers are not and never have been true PDF reading programs.

 He discloses the workings of a mind to which incoherence lends an illusion of profundity.

         ~ T. De Vere White