Re: Returning from Sleep or Hybernation #adminnotice #cal-invite #cal-reminder #addonrelease

I have my machine set to hibernate if I shut the cover and if I actually want to make it Sleep I simply do that via the power button first.

That being said, I never shut the cover and never shut down the machine when it's on AC power.  Particularly with the advent of Windows 10 and the active hours settings related to Windows Updates I want it running during my "inactive hours" so that it can do its thing then.  I have never made a habit of turning off a computer when it has AC power to it unless there is a specific reason to do so such as my being away on vacation for several weeks.

 He discloses the workings of a mind to which incoherence lends an illusion of profundity.

         ~ T. De Vere White