Re: Returning from Sleep or Hybernation #adminnotice #cal-invite #cal-reminder #addonrelease

Gene

I use a command like read title or I might press up or down arrow if I want to know if the computer is ready.  While there is nothing wrong with something that would speak, doing something like issuing the NVDA key t command to see if you get a proper response is so easy that I question whether it's worth the time and effort to create an automatic announce add on.

Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Returning from Sleep or Hybernation #addonrelease #adminnotice #addonrelease #adminnotice #cal-invite #cal-reminder #cal-invite #adminnotice

I have never had this issue at least on 7 nvda usually anounces the
desktop or something when it comes back.
Another thing I have done is play some music just before I hybernate and
then when it comes back I know.
I have never had any issues though, I never really hybernate unless I am
  running eurofly or need to be away for a little while only.
If I am away for a long time I tend to shut down the system entirely.