accessible word processors with NVDA

Sharni-Lee Ward

Hi,

My computer's keyboard's been acting up, and I have my Mum's as a
backup, but it doesn't have Microsoft Office on it, and I was wondering
if there was a decent free word processor out there, accessible with
NVDA, that I could install on that computer instead. It would be nice if
it could read and edit .docx files, but I'm aware I can't have everything.

The most used features in Word for me are:

The Spellchecker, including a whole dictionary of words I've added so
Pokémon names, anime characters' names and names I just made up don't
get flagged;

The word-counter;

Page-breaks;

Headings (mostly for aesthetic reasons).

If there's something out there that does all these things, and is free
and accessible, I'll be pretty happy with it.