Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible version of Seamonkey?

Hi Andrea,
I'm sorry, I should have given more details. I use Firefox for my
browsing, but we both prefer Seamonkey and that was the mail program my
husband used, so that's really what we want it for, but I'd love to have
it working on the web again like before. Am also trying to find out how
to restore the computer to an earlier date before I messed it up in
hopes that would fix it. Thanks.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@...
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1