Re: Returning from Sleep or Hybernation #adminnotice #cal-invite #cal-reminder #addonrelease

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

No but I do have some issues with some machines coming back from hibernate not seeing the network be it hard wired or wifi, which is a great shame as as you say, nvda seems pretty good.
I guess you could just try it. I don't see how this might be possible as hibernate is like a snapshot I always thought having no idea its been away, so to speak.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 3:06 PM
Subject: [nvda] Returning from Sleep or Hybernation #addonrelease #adminnotice #addonrelease #adminnotice #cal-invite #cal-reminder #cal-invite #adminnotice

All,

I have my laptop set up to sleep when I close the lid while plugged in and hibernate when I close the lid on battery. This is working well as far as NVDA coming back when I return from sleep, but I would like a way to get a spoken announcement when the computer is ready to use after waking up.

Before I start trying to put something together with an add-on for NVDA or an autoHotKey script I'd like to know if anyone else has solved this.

Thank you,

Thomas

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.