Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 4:38 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible word processors with NVDA

The thing about Jarte is that to open docx files it needs the purchased
version as far as I know. OOpen and Libra Office seem to be able to load in
docx files, but as has been discussed here of late, the authors need to do
some more work to allow screenreaders to work on all parts of them like read
all etc.

Of course it might  be possible to find an old copy of an older version of
Office pro corporate which I did and it still worked aand accepted the key.
Legal?  Well, its a grey area isn't it. if the original buyer is giving it
away, then who cares.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.