Re: accessible word processors with NVDA

Gene

Jarte doesn't need Office installed.  All you have to do is install the compatibility pack which makes Word and some other programs able to read Docx files.  You can install and use the compatibility pack whether Office is installed or not.

Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible word processors with NVDA

hi.
i recommend you libreoffice.
but it has also the limitations which gene mentioned like openoffice,
libreoffice is fork of openoffice and can export documents as docx.
also if i am correct, i remember that jarte needs microsoft office
installed, for openning docx files.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org