Re: OCR software?

mk360

I can't remember. In my office I use Firefox 42 or similar and it uses a built in PDF viewer, in my home is Firefox 50.

See https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/view-pdf-files-firefox

Regards,

mk.

El 15/01/2017 a las 1:46, nasrin khaksar escribió:
hi rosemarie, brian and mk.
thanks for your help as always.
but i dont want to read them with my browsers.
i only wish that open my pdf file with firefox and convert it into txt
for reading it with notepad++
unfortunately there is no any accessible pdf reader which can support
persian language properly.
mk, may i ask which version of firefox has native pdf reader without
need to install plugin?
since which version exactly, firefox supports pdf readeing by default
without any plugin?
thanks again and God bless you!

On 1/14/17, mk360 <mk.seventhson@...> wrote:
The latest version of Firefox supports PDF natively. However, I agree
with you.

Regards,

mk.

El 14/01/2017 a las 14:00, Brian Vogel escribió:
nasrin,

I'm sorry, but I can't help you with what you want to do.
I can see no rational reason to do it, either, but that's your call.

There are so many PDF reading programs, many of which are
accessible, other than Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat that your time
would be much better spent finding a native PDF reading application to
suit your needs.

I do not know of a single web browser that does not use a
plug-in, even if it's written "in house," to open PDF files within the
browser. Web browsers are not and never have been true PDF reading
programs.
--
*/Brian/*

*//**/He discloses the workings of a mind to which incoherence
/**/lends an illusion of profundity./*

*/~ T. De Vere White/*