And for Spanish use? How's Libre Office with NVDA?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 5S

El 14/01/2017, a las 11:52 p.m., Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> escribió:

Jarte is free and has a spell checker. That's what I use for word processing.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sharni-Lee Ward
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 9:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] accessible word processors with NVDA

Hi,

My computer's keyboard's been acting up, and I have my Mum's as a backup, but it doesn't have Microsoft Office on it, and I was wondering if there was a decent free word processor out there, accessible with NVDA, that I could install on that computer instead. It would be nice if it could read and edit .docx files, but I'm aware I can't have everything.

The most used features in Word for me are:

The Spellchecker, including a whole dictionary of words I've added so Pokémon names, anime characters' names and names I just made up don't get flagged;

The word-counter;

Page-breaks;

Headings (mostly for aesthetic reasons).

If there's something out there that does all these things, and is free and accessible, I'll be pretty happy with it.