From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of nasrin khaksar
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 4:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] OCR software?

hi rosemarie.
i wish that open my pdf files with firefox and convert them into txt.
could you please test it and give me the result?
after openning file, press control+s and select text document for type of file for saving.

On 1/15/17, slery <slerythema@gmail.com> wrote:
Really? Please tell me where the OCR function is and how to access it
in my HP Officejet 7500 E910.

I have not found this ocr function and the software that comes with
the printer is not accessible. In fact, I bought a $27 program to scan
into pdf my important files (using Kurzweil to keep the images scans
prints them in a very reduced size to make them mostly unusable by sighted people).

Cindy