Accessible Word Processor

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I started a new thread on this because I accidentally deleted the original 'accessible word processor' thread. In any case, I don't know if this is still valid or not and it also depends on just what you want to use your slimmed down and very accessible Word Processor software for. IN the old days, you used to get a small program with a spell checker called HJ Pad when you installed a copy of JAWS (yes I know it's one of our competitors.) This little package was totally accessible, had a spell checker and would save in text or RTF as I recall. It used to be available--even if you only had a demo of JAWS. I don't know whether this is true any more, but 5 years ago, it was so. I wonder if anyone has tried installing the newest demos and seeing if they still include HJ Pad and seeing if it still works after 40 minutes.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"