From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Returning from Sleep or Hybernation #addonrelease #adminnotice #addonrelease #adminnotice #cal-invite #cal-reminder #cal-invite #adminnotice

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 02:32 am, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

There is far too great a risk of it doing something silly otherwise.
Actually, there really isn't if you're mindful about what's set up and you follow the advice I've given. Been there, done that with more clients than I care to count.

There is an irrational fear of the mouse on the whole, and you make one of NVDA's more powerful features, mouse tracking, useless when you make it impossible to use the mouse or mousepad.

But to each his or her own.

--
*Brian*

* * *He discloses the workings of a mind to which incoherence * *lends an illusion of profundity.*

* ~ T. De Vere White*