From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Returning from Sleep or Hybernation #addonrelease #adminnotice #addonrelease #adminnotice #cal-invite #cal-reminder #cal-invite #adminnotice

Well sometimes I get that to be honest it could be a number of things, my wireless gets knocked off all the time wireless is not as stable as wired and it can get interfierence.
If its doing that then faulty hardware or drivers is the first.
Next I'd try updating the bios.
I don't know, I have forgot but somewhere in manuals or if you use support or call your computer company there should be a command to do a reformat of the bios.
Its to make sure the bios has refreshed when updating sometimes it doesn't.
That can lead to issues.

No but I do have some issues with some machines coming back from
hibernate not seeing the network be it hard wired or wifi, which is a
great shame as as you say, nvda seems pretty good.
I guess you could just try it. I don't see how this might be possible as
hibernate is like a snapshot I always thought having no idea its been
away, so to speak.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.