Re: accessible version of Seamonkey?

Lisa P Geibel

Hi Vincent,
Thank you for getting back. Yes, menu is checked, but there are about 4 or 5 other things below it that are also checked and it doesn't read what they are. I know how to get to the view choice when things act normally, but when I left and right arrow when I'm in the file menu, all I hear is submenu submenu and that's it. Does that help you any? Can you give me any tips on things to have checked or unchecked so it will read better? Please and thanks?.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@...
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
God bless everyone!!!

On 3/4/16 8:09 AM, Vincent Thacker wrote:
Hi, Lisa,

I've got Seamonkey on my PC, and I don't know what's happened with
yours, but it looks much the same as it ever did. I have version 2.39,
which I believe is the latest.

I wonder if you have menus turned off. Hold down the Alt key until you
can find out what's there. If you can get to the View menu, choose
Toolbars and make sure that menus are on.

A shortcut to save a favorite or bookmark is Control key plus D.

If you have Firefox and Thunderbird, you have most of Seamonkey in
another form, really.

Hope that's some help.

Vince in England.

Message Received: Mar 04 2016, 11:41 AM
From: "Lisa P Geibel"
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] accessible version of Seamonkey?

Hi,
My husband and I are both totally blind and use a Windows 10 computer
with NVDA. I use Thunderbird for my mail client and he used to use
Seamonkey until something happened and we had to reinstall it. I got
2.93 and it is very different than the older one he had as no shortcut
keys such as alt b to add to favorites or ctrl l to open a URL work.
It's only reading things like button and such. The install was a
nightmare and he had to do it as the only choices were button and alt
button. Please help with finding an accessible version since I was the
one that messed it up on him? Thanks.