Re: Reading math using NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Hi David,

As well as MathPlayer, you also need MathType - also by Design Science.

The MathPlayer manual for Word and PowerPoint is brief but here: https://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathplayer/manual.htm#mathplayer_and_word

If you are still having problems, please let me know if you are getting an error, or what you are trying and what is happening.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 11:44 PM, David Griffith <daj.griffith@...> wrote:
I have no knowledge of Mats I am afraid but I would simply comment that I routinely save Powerpoint presentations to PDF which personally i find much easer to review then.

Whether this solves your maths problem is another matter of course.

David Griffith

On 16/01/2017 11:07, Joel.B wrote:
Hi,

Can someone please guide me how to read math keyed in mathtype in powerpoint using NVDA?

Thanks,
Joel

--
Quentin Christensen