From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 5:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] removing a forgotten password

Is the password in question in the laptop bios or is it in windows itself.
if its the former there is little you can do bar buy another mutherboard or another laptop.
If its in windows, if you have a password reset disk then you can probably reset the password.
if not, you could use your windows installation disk and reformat and reinstall windows.
If you can get a win7 pe or 10 talking pe, I think its on opopanax.net but I forget I think http://dl.opopanax.net/files should be it, then you should be able to get that backup your user files then reinstall windows.
On that note, I do wander if you make a password reset disk on another computer you can then use it on a windows computer you have lost the password.

On 17/01/2017 6:48 a.m., Pascal Lambert wrote:
Please, need your urgent help. I need to remove a forgotten password on a laptop I need to access.

It is an HP laptop using Win10.

Many thanks.

Blessings.

Pascal