%appdata%\nvda\addons\addon name\synthDrivers
which is used for the addon. In there you should bind bns.py or something, so open that in notepad.
Somewhere in it should be the com port, maybe at the top. Change the number and save, then restart NVDA.

On 1/17/2017 3:50 PM, kelby carlson wrote:
Can you give some more detailed instructions? I'm not sure where that file would be.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tyler Spivey <tspivey@pcdesk.net>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:47 pm
Subject: Re: [nvda] Braille n' Speak Synthesizer

Try changing the com port in the .py file.
On 1/17/2017 7:46 AM, kelby carlson wrote:
Is it possible to use this with NVDA? I used the ad-on but it gave me a hardware error. (I'm not planning on using it regularly, but it's sort of neat for nostalgia's sake.)

com=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#13841): https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/13841
View All Messages In Topic (5): https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/4202183