Help with Reaper

Marco Oros

Hi!

I would like to record something, I think music on Reaper. I need some things for this, for example Sound card and Asio.

Please, I am very sorry to write It here, but I am desperated and I don't know, where to write about It. I need some beginning help on It and what to do to config It and another things.

I don't know, where to find a shordcut keys on this software and another things. It'll be better for me to know everything about It, before I buy another things for my music production and what equipment is best for me.

Thank You!

Marco Oros