From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: Very concerned, was: [nvda] qualifying to manage a list (stupid hash tags)

I kept thinking it is Michael even though I've seen the name in various messages.  I'm sorry about the error.

Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 10:25 AM

Hi Gene,
Not Michael Lee, it is Joseph Lee.
Just minorly correcting.
However, on this note, I would just like to express my wholehearted
respect to Joseph for all the work he has done.
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah