Re: weather + again

Ron Canazzi

Hello:

You should see a listing under the NVDA menu under preferences that says
Weather Plus settings. Under that menu item, you will see three items:
set and manage your cities, documentation and check for updates.

On 1/19/2017 4:24 AM, Георги Ламбов wrote:
Morning!
Well, I know the bright discussion about this add-on but I didn't
think I'll need this add-on. Now I decided to try it and I was
installing it, and I've read post about how to configger it. But I
find no menu on NvdA-settings. Have I to install another components too?
Cheers!

Georgi

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.