Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] The danger at the moment of this moderation thread.

Hello all,

I am not going to necessarily create a new subgroup or do very much
admin-related until we work out who is going to help moderate this list.
In general, I believe that having a list for discussing list matters is
important, however as we have a moderator that is stepping away from his
role with exemplary effort, I don't want to make any major hasty
decisions just yet until I can have a conversation with the in-coming
candidate.

Thanks.