more on cursor routing with NVDA

Lisa P Geibel

Hi Quintin and Gene,
Thanks for your help. I did save your messages, but my husband wanted me to ask if we needed to do anything special as he was able to do the routing back in XP, but ever since Windows 7, he's been unable to get the 4, 6, 7, 9, 1 or 3 keys to really do anything. Should we hit insert in conjunction with these keys to get it to work? Or, do we have to turn something on in the NVDA settings menu? Thanks.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@gmail.com