Re: Keep up with NV Access through "In-Process", our new blog

Waqas Ramzan

Hi Gene,
I explored your site. It's full of amazing information but there is a lot of potencial to improve it. I am the web master of a project known as Blind Help Project (www.blindhelp.net). So I would like to have a discussion with you regarding improving the over all look and feel, adding more functionalities and improving the Search Engine Optimization of your website.
Please tell me your favourite way of communication.

On Jan 21, 2017 11:14 AM, "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi

i also forgot to say in the next day or so i will replace the podcast link with the blog one so it is easier for every one to find.

Hopefully the website can help out in one way or another.

Gene nz

On 20/01/2017 11:32 PM, The Wolf wrote:
Hello can I get the address to your website?
On 1/20/2017 1:31 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi Quentin.

I just read the first post that was sent to the list. it is good to see the blog part come back, they used to do it along time ago. I enjoyed reading what was happening. A quick question will the podcast side of it come back? I just looked and the last official one was a year ago with some of the community doing them for others to see what was in each release

if the podcast part is not to come back I will redirect the links from the podcast page to the blog that will be coming out from now on.

That will be on my pages that have nvda tutorials on them.

It will be good so more people know about the blog.

Gene nz

.

Hi everyone,

NV Access has a new blog called "In-Process".  We will keep you up to date with the week to week happenings from the organisation, staff and of course, NVDA.

The first post of In-Process is online now: http://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--