Re: test:

Antony Stone

No. It is simply because it was your first message to the list.

Everybody's first messages are checked to see whether they are NVDA-related, or
a spammer is trying to join.

Kenny's test message came through because he has posted previous messages to
the list, and has therefore already been accepted as a non-spammer.

Antony.

On Saturday 21 January 2017 at 09:07:42, "* Wagner Soares Da Silva * wrote:

In my first message to this group, I sent a test message
But SR Gene did not allow the message to be delivered.
Is this a bias towards me?
--
Most people are aware that the Universe is big.

- Paul Davies, Professor of Theoretical Physics

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.