Re: Any NVDA users using inbox.google.com

Felix G.

Hello list,
I also use Inbox, as I find it corresponds with how I think about email, more like a living to-do list than electronic letters.
Kind regards,
Felix

On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 at 07:24 Ben J. Bloomgren <bbloomgren@...> wrote:
I’m a mail client guy, but I’ll check it out. I like the flexibility of email clients, and I have tended to look down on webmail. I’ll check Inbox out though.

Thanks,

Ben

On Mar 22, 2016, at 7:39 PM, Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@...> wrote:

For the longest, I've been using gmail.com with Firefox+NVDA, but recently switched to inbox.google.com .
Was curious to know if others have tried Inbox or are using it?
I really like the bundles, pinning, snoozing, smart-replies, and smart links.