From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert
Kingett
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible email clients with NVDA

As far as I know, no one is making an OE Classic add on yet. the developers
reply to my email is that they are very aware of accessibility but they are
a small team so don't expect it any time soon. It was very hard to judge if
they even cared, to be honest.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org