From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Wolf
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 12:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] dictation bridge help

how do I copy the contents of the consel?

On 1/21/2017 12:07 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
One more: Can you do the following for me:
1. Open NVDA Python Console (Control+NVDA+Z).
2. Type the following as exactly as shown (press ENTER after each line):
os.environ["programfiles"]
os.environ["programw6432"]
Reply to me with whatever you get from these commands. Perhaps Dragon was installed somewhere other than default program files path.
Cheers,
Joseph