Re: how do I stop nvda from speaking cursor messages?

Jeffrey Shockley

Hello,

The setting is in the "Mouse Settings" dialog accessed within the NVDA Menu under the "Preferences" submenu. Once in the "Mouse Settings" dialog, you want to uncheck the box that says something about announcing when mouse changes shape if I remember correctly.

Hope this helps,

Jeffrey

On 1/21/2017 4:13 PM, brian wrote:
I just tried to listen to all things radio and nvda just kept speaking app start cursor normal cursor over and over again. I also just oppened my brouser and just let it sit there and I heard the same message. What setting do I need to uncheck to stop this from occuring?
Brian Sackrider