Re: Accessibility issues with NVDA and Youtube

Brandon Cross <bcross3286@...>

Ah, I will have to try this NVDA Control Space key next time this happens, I didn't even know about that one and I have been using NVDA since 2009 :P.

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Simon Jaeger <simon@...> wrote:

Have you tried ctrl+nvda+space?

On 2017-01-21 10:52, Brandon Cross wrote:
OK, I generally get around youtube pretty well, but there are two glaring issues. In Firefox, NVDA will get stuck in the video window and you cannot tab to the pause button or move over to a slider like the seek or volume slider. This occurs most if you fullscreen the video, but it can also just occur on its own. In chrome, this is not an issue, however, some videos will not activate when you press enter on them. NVDA will act like it is stuck somewhere, and you cannot tab around or arrow correctly until you alt-tab and shift-tab around. This firefox issue isn't new and I have tried many many things to fix it such as trying ALT-D or F6 to get into the address bar, by the way, does not work when NVDA is stuck like this. NVDA F5 to refresh NVDA's buffer. Using object nav to click the mouse on another part of the page...