Re: Emoticons addon no longer treats some smileys like it should

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

What is the subscription info for the NVDA adons list?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sharni-Lee Ward
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 8:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Emoticons addon no longer treats some smileys like it should

Hi,

I'm not sure I'm allowed to post this to the nvda-addons list, so I'm just putting it here for now.

The Emoticons addon no longer seems to respond to :) :( :D or the other
smileys I'm used to it responding to. I don't know why this is and I
can't make head nor tail of the regular expressions used in the emoticon
dictionary. They're not doing what they're supposed to do, and that's
all that matters to me.