Re: outlook express question

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

You have to be in the folder to get the info is there any way to get the info without being in the folder??

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 12:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] outlook express question

Use read status line.  You don't have to be in the folders list.  You can be in the message list as I recall.  I haven't used Outlook Express for many years but as I recall, you will hear how many messages are in the list and how many are read and unread.  But if my memory is not quite correct, you will still hear what you want, that is the number of unread messages.  Read status line in NVDA is NVDA key end.  That is for the desktop layout.  I don't know the laptop layout command.