From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible email clients with NVDA

I haven't used the hacked version of Outlook Express. All I can tell you is that, based on discussions where people have written about problems they have had is that the hacked version works well for some people and not for others. It isn't stability problems, it's problems of parts of the program not working properly even after repeated attempts to correct the problems. You won't know if the program works well for you unless you try it and try to correct the problems.

I don't use Thunderbird. I tried it very briefly many years ago while preparing a presentation on the basics of its use. I haven't heard complaints about stability and I therefore assume that it generally works well in terms of stability for those who use it.