From: "James AUSTIN" <james.londonsw15@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible email clients with NVDA

Hi

I find Thunderbird to be very stable. I have not had difficulty using it with NVDA.
Hope this help
James

On 21 Jan 2017, at 15:43, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

hi gene.
is outlook express accessible or not?
is it freeware or commercial?
about the stability of thunderbird, is it completely stable or crashes?
thanks and God bless you!

On 1/21/17, Dennis L <dennisl1982@...> wrote:
Is that something could do? I don't have the know how to? I think they
care I spoke to them I think it's just cause there a small team.