From: "Robert Kingett" <kingettr@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible email clients with NVDA

I managed to add my email account with JAWS and OE classic and noticed that OE classic does not have automatic IMAP support. I disabled POP on my gmail anyway, but OE classic, the most recent one, kept trying to connect to the POP server, so, basically, if anyone is using OE classic and the jaws scripts for it you may need to put IMAP information in later unless I am a ditsy and I am missing something obvious. :)