From: "Scott VanDeWalle" <scottvandewalle2@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 4:31 AM
Subject: [nvda] espeak

Hi all.
I am curious to know if this is a bug.
I hope so, it is frustrating.

I’m using esEpak ng with nvda and windows 10.
I’m also using an asus laptop.
When I start reading in any way, usually, the first part of the letter will be uninteligable to me, and sometime even the whole word.
For example, when I press home to go to the top of this message to proof read it, instead of hi I heard i.
I checked audio ducking and it is totally turned off.
As you can imagine, this is also very frustrating when typing too even with key echo turned on.
Could someone look into it?
If so, thank you so so very much.

Have a nice day.

Scott