From: ""* Wagner Soares Da Silva *" <wagner.ss123@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] espeak

Hello, I received the content below the Espeak NG list.

Hi all,

I have released eSpeak NG 1.49.1, which is available at
https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/releases/tag/1.49.1.

What's New:

* Vim syntax support for rule files.
* Replace ieee80.c with the implementation at
http://www.realitypixels.com/turk/opensource/ToFromIEEE.c.txt (
http://www.realitypixels.com/turk/opensource/ToFromIEEE.c.txt ) for Debian
open source license

compliance.
* Documentation updates.
* Emscripten support.
* Merged the Android port into the main espeak-ng codebase.
* Extend --compile-phoneme to support specifying the source directory for
phoneme files.
* Support using any directory as the data home, not just espeak-ng-data .
* Don't install the default voice: use en as the default voice.

*NOTE:* The merger of the Android code is currently experimental. It is
missing support for recognising Unicode characters.

bug fixes:

* Fix .Lnn rule groups to allow groups above 62.
* Fix reporting the eSpeak NG version in the --version string and Windows
installer.
* Fix a crash when calling LoadDictionary when using clang.
* Threading fixes and Mac OSX portability for the fifo and event code.
* Fixes for running the spect code on big-endian architectures.
* Fix determining the voice directory when installing the 32-bit Windows
binaries on a 64-bit Windows system.
* Fix a regression with the saved parameter logic.
* Reduce the default buffer length to 60mS to improve latency.
* Don't override buffer length when using espeak-ng for audio.
* Fix detecting doubled consonants when using Unicode characters.
* Fix speaking 1,,2 , etc. in languages that use , as a decimal separator.

updated languages:

* af (Afrikaans) -- Christo de Klerk
* en (English) -- Valdis Vitolins
* fa (Farsi/Persian) -- Shadyar Khodayari
* it (Italian) -- chrislm
* ky (Krygyz) -- JRMeyer
* lv (Latvian) -- Valdis Vitolins
* tr (Turkish) -- Valdis Vitolins

new languages:

* ar (Arabic) -- Taha Zerrouki
* jp (Japanese) -- Reece Dunn (NOTE: Hiragana and Karakana only.)

Kind regards,
Reece

Grande Abraço, Wagner.

P. S.: VOCÊ ESTÁ RECEBENDO UM E-MAIL DE UMA PESSOA CEGA.
ISTO É INCLUSÃO DIGITAL!
QUANDO ENVIAR UM ARQUIVO GRÁFICO, (POR EXEMPLO, UMA FOTO), DESCREVA-A NO
CORPO DA MENSAGEM.
UMA SOCIEDADE INCLUSIVA É AQUELA QUE RECONHECE, RESPEITA E VALORIZA A
DIVERSIDADE HUMANA.

"Deixe tudo que tiver que fazer para amanhã. Talvez você não precise mais".

Autor desconhecido.
.

De: "Scott VanDeWalle" <scottvandewalle2@...>
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Data: Sabado, 21 de Janeiro de 2017 23:31
Assunto: [nvda] espeak

Hi all.
I am curious to know if this is a bug.
I hope so, it is frustrating.

I'm using esEpak ng with nvda and windows 10.
I'm also using an asus laptop.
When I start reading in any way, usually, the first part of the letter
will
be uninteligable to me, and sometime even the whole word.
For example, when I press home to go to the top of this message to proof
read it, instead of hi I heard i.
I checked audio ducking and it is totally turned off.
As you can imagine, this is also very frustrating when typing too even
with
key echo turned on.
Could someone look into it?
If so, thank you so so very much.