From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Greg Rhodes
Sent: 22 January 2017 17:33
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Two Excel Questions

Question 1: If a sighted user wants to format all the cells in column C, he would click on the letter C at the top of the column to highlight all the cells in that column. How do you do that with NVDA?

Question 2: What is the NVDA command to get to the worksheet listing at the bottom of the page? Once you get there, I know that you use the Control/Page Up or Down to move between worksheets you have created.

Thanks.