Re: accessible email clients with NVDA

john s

I have used NVDA a little bit with Eudora and  it appears to work well
.

earlier, Brian Vogel, wrote:

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 11:10 am, The Wolf wrote:
Becky! Internet Mail Version 2

And?   That's another e-mail client entirely.  All I was trying to do was to clarify that "Klause" mail does not exist while "Claws" mail does.  As has already been mentioned, Claws Mail is not accessible with NVDA.

Also, Becky! Internet Mail Version 2.7.3 is not free.  It comes with a 30 day trial after which you must by a license for $40, which while not exorbitant is more than many might wish to spend when there are a number of very, very good no-cost e-mail clients out there.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell

John