From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: 23 January 2017 00:11
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Two Excel Questions

Insert+F7.

Rui

-----Mensagem Original-----
De: Chris Mullins
Data: 22 de janeiro de 2017 19:19
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Two Excel Questions

Hi Greg

There is no specific NVDA command I am aware of but the Excel command to
select a column is Ctrl+spacebar from anywhere in the target column and to
select an entire row it’s shift+spacebar, again from anywhere in the row.
There is probably a way to see all the sheet names but I just use
Ctrl+pageup/down to read them, so I don’t know the specific command.

Cheers

Chris