From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] table problems with microsoft word

hi,

I was working on a file where everything was as a table. Nvda was lagging significantly and I wrote my information under the various headings. However, my sighted friends who reviewed my file said the table slipped badly and that all the writing had slipped outside of the page. They hardly could read my file. However, I have no problem reading the file except lag. How is this possible? How can I fix this document and prevent this from happening in the future.