From: Monte Single
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 3:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible email clients with NVDA

Ive been using m s outlook with nvad for 5 or 6 years stable. You just need
to get outlook set to the configuration that works for you. I have the
message preview turned off; basicly I just have all the folders showing on
the left and the messages, arranged the way I like, showing on the rest of
the screen. Less stuff for nvda to report on.