simply thank you!
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
You work is awesome!
Il 25/01/2017 01:24, Joseph Lee ha scritto:
I’m delighted to announce the immediate release of Windows 10 app
Essentials 17.02. Note that this release requires NVDA 2016.4 or later.
• Added ability to check for add-on updates (automatic or manual) via
the new Windows 10 App Essentials dialog found in NVDA Preferences menu.
By default, stable and development versions will check for new updates
automatically on a weekly or daily basis, respectively.
• Support for Windows Defender Security Center in build 15007 or later.
Windows Defender in build 14986 is also supported.
• NVDA can announce suggestion count when performing a search in
majority of cases. This option is controlled by "Report object position
information" in Object presentation dialog.
• Mail: When reviewing items in messages list, you can now use table
navigation commands to review message headers.
• Skype Preview: NVDA will no longer announce "Skype Message" when
reviewing messages for majority of cases.
• Store: When downloading content such as apps and movies, NVDA will
announce product name and download progress.