NVDA2016.1 doesn't read Emoticons with Vocalizer nor

Gerardo Corripio

HI guys
Great luck in your list move! or I mean in our since I just came aboard. I'd like to debut by asking if any tips/tricks why with NVDA2016.1 with Vocalizer nor Eloquence, the Emoticons aren't read? When I browse to insert them via NVDA+i, they do read fine, but when I review them after sending, or when someone sends me one, NVDA doesn't read these. Thanks for info.doesn't read the emoticons?

--
Enviado desde mi lap